Your brand promoted by experts in Wireless & Public Safety Solutions
WE PROVIDE PRODUCTS & SERVICES TO CONNECT PEOPLE & THEIR DEVICES – SO THEY CAN REMAIN BOTH PRODUCTIVE & SAFE
We understand that many small organizations or foreign companies cannot afford the cost and risk associated with hiring senior-level sales, marketing and project management resources to represent their organization and product. Indeed, for many international companies, the travel expenses alone to make sales calls to U.S. prospects is prohibitive. Moreover, the marketing messages usually need to be tweaked to account for the nuances of the English language.
We also believe that many companies with sophisticated products or longer sales cycles will never be successful using Manufacturer’s Rep organizations. These companies treat every product as a commodity and don’t customize a “Go to Market” strategy that fits your product and company. IBWS believes each product and company needs a distinct strategy.
We also understand that in many smaller companies’ employees wear multiple hats and perform multiple job functions. To address that issue, we provide several options for the services we offer our clients. Those options are outlined in this proposal.
We also adhere to several principles which we think differentiate our organization:
- We strive to earn your business every day. Our only term commitment is 3 months – after that our agreements are month-to-month. There is no long-term commitment. If a client decides for whatever reason to terminate this agreement, they can do it any time after the 3-month time frame.
- If we represent your product or solution, we will not represent any organization that provides any competitive or alternative product or solution. At the start of any engagement, IBWS and client execute a strict Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) ensuring the protection of all confidential information.
- We view our function as collaborative with you. Marketing and selling your product are contingent on a number of factors, including the competition, price point, market-awareness, reference customers and any number of items that small organizations must overcome to be successful. We will work with you to define a program with deliverables that make sense.
- We will also become experts in your product. To prospects we will look like your own employees, well-versed in the nuances of your offering.
- We are amenable to working with any existing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product you might use or using our own and providing you with activity reports. IBWS uses Insightly and Hubspot but is also familiar with Pipedrive and Salesforce. Likewise, we are amenable to utilizing an email address from your own domain or our own in-buildingwireless.com domain.
Meet our team
Wireless and Public Safety Experts
IBWS markets and represents companies that provide world-class wireless and public safety solutions. These intertwined technologies require subject-matter experts who can ensure customer requirements align with the appropriate solution. This guarantees that customers acquire what’s perfect for them, not what’s simply adequate. Our guarantee is that we have or will find the solution that’s right for you!
Tom Doyle has been involved in Wireless Networks and Public Safety solutions for 25 years. At SCA, in the mid 1990s, he helped that company launch one of the first wireless software products to work over Cellular Digital Packet Data (CDPD) networks.
Keri Mallozzi is responsible for IBWS’s marketing and initial customer contact. She has held various sales and marketing positions at a number of technology companies over the last 15 years.
John Keleher handles IBWS’s Sales efforts to both its indirect channel (Low Voltage, Electrical Contractor, General Contractor) and direct channel (customers!). His mission is to prospect for customers who need either and Emergency Responder Radio Communication System (ERRCS) or some type of in-building cellular enhancement network.
In over 15 years of broad-based experience, Samantha has consistently proven her ability to drive business development, increase productivity and streamline operations. Catering to customer needs and tailoring products and presentations to industry trends, she has successfully implemented new and improved programs throughout her career.
Member of the Advisory Board
Ms. Eis founded Software Corporation of America in 1981 and as President and CEO built it into a leading provider of wireless application software and communication tools spanning landline and wireless network technologies. In 1999 SCA was acquired by Motorola.
Member of the Advisory Board
Greg Aden is the CEO of NetRead Software and Services, an essential SaaS servicing the publishing industry’s metadata and content distribution needs. He is also the founder of Bookticker, an eBook Daily Deal site that promotes great books to bibliophiles on a budget.